Image Map

Tuesday 23 June 2009

Hot weather, Wimbledon and strawberries and cream..........



One of my favourite times of the year has begun. Wimbledon fortnight. The weather is hot, hot,hot at the moment, so absolutely perfect for tennis. We even have a chance at the men's title this year, which makes a change ! I have to get everything done in the morning so that I can sit and watch it. I have been to Wimbledon quite a few times, but I wasn't lucky enough to get tickets this year. It's just as good watching it on television though. Sorry to bore you non tennis fans out there. I promise that I wont mention Wimbledon again (unless we win!!)
Jackie

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting your blog up and running, Jackie. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of lovely photographs of your house and garden. Like you I will be glued to the television during Wimbledon fortnight and keeping my fingers crossed that Andy will do well. Jill

    ReplyDelete