Image Map

Friday 26 June 2009

A room with a view..........

Bradley Shawn Roben
What I wouldn't give for this lovely English view .decorpad
Wow. Fancy having this view. To sit here with an espresso and a good book would be inspiring.

Flickr
I love this one. You can just imagine what is going on in the street below.


I was here last year and it was one of my best holidays. Venice is so beautiful.


Imaginative interiors
.......... and if you haven't got a beautiful view, maybe you could have a trompe l'oeil view, like the one above, painted on your wall !!
Jackie


3 comments:

  1. Just watched the movie last night too. How serendipitous!!!! Found you through Ness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your style.
    and wow, i haven't heard ' mary quant' in years!!

    do you not want to load you fabulous images any larger?
    they are soooo great.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing images.. Oh how I love the one from Flickr..
    xx
    Jolena

    ReplyDelete