Image Map

Saturday 20 June 2009

Cheers and welcome..........

A glass of champagne to welcome you to my blog and my first post. I have to thank Ness at Marley and Lockyer for getting me into this. I came across her blog when looking for a picture of a Gustavian room and that was it. I was hooked !!!!
I love interiors....... Victorian houses, fireplaces, stained glass, old lace, shabby, worn and loved furniture, France, Italy, shutters, all things vintage..... I could go on and on and on.
Hopefully, I will try and show you the interiors and exteriors that I love and photographs of my home and garden, and those of my friends and family,
Jackie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqueline. Welcome to bloggland. You seem to love many things that I do, so I am sure we're going to be great friends. Have FUN. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo I am ♥RINI♥
    Your blog is great and beautiful !
    Have seen all the pages !
    Love ♥RINI♥

    ReplyDelete