Image Map

Monday 13 July 2009

Mamma Mia Monday...............



Have you seen the film Mamma Mia ? ............ good, isn't it ? Well, although the following pictures aren't from the film ( apart from the first three ) , when I saw them , they reminded me so much of it , I thought that I would show you . What do you think ?


Mamma Mia was filmed on the two Geek Islands of Skopelos and Skiathos . Both belong to a group of islands called Sporades . They are known for their scenery and the relaxation they offer to visitors , as you probably saw for yourself in the film . These pictures all reminded me of that wonderful feelgood film so lets all feel good, this Mamma Mia Monday !!!!








































Feeling calm and relaxed ? Now you can all go and do what you have to do today, hopefully feeling a little bit more serene with a spring in your step and a happy feeling inside.


Happy Monday.


Jackie


P.S. Really messed this post up....lost pictures.............First picture shouldn't be there.....and I'm now late, so use your imagination until I get back !!!!!!!!












9 comments:

  1. I an doing a campaign for donations to my project of the comunitat minibiblioteca and other activities for children and adolescents in my community lacking here in Rio de Janeiro I need help of all people of good heart,you am donate or 5.00 to 20.00 mandar on your heart,my community is very much the poor need your donation to be made by carta. Para donate just send me an email and i will give the address of the referral letter,my email is: asilvareis10@gmail.com Make a stream of donations and you. Will abençõar. Quem GOd gives to the poor lends to GOOD. Faça a visit to my blogs; Eulucinha.blogspot.com , i agradecida. Que GOOD bless uns all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH... I lost my comments. Now I have to remember what i said.

    I AM using my imagination and it has that Lance pic up there! Thank you for you lovely comments and I also am glad to have found a new friend [especially one that laughs at my jokes]! Now about this post!! Why must you Londoners insist on teasing us poor Aussie about your proximity to ... well... everywhere I want to be!!! x Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh.
    the sink is so great.
    the tile is fabulous !
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Jackie - oh to be able to touch my toes like Meryl Streep in that photo....and that shot with the beautiful walk up to the chapel is just stunning.

    Loved the film although I didn't know whether to cover my ears or my eyes when Pierce Brosnan sang.....that gorgeous man.....that terrible voice!!!! Proof at least that no one is perfect :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And rested I feel! Thank you for this Greek escape...oh how I love the Mediterranean life!

    And those salad bowls...one word: GORGEOUS!

    Happy week to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great job you've done of capturing the mood of the film. I can totally feel it and wish I were on a Greek island right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would definitely feel good if I could go on vacay there sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks good to me!!! Never saw Ma ma mia. Off to see the new Johnney Depp movie-Public Enemies......Not such a feel good movie....but he is easy on the eyes.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  9. i definately need a greek escape...
    xo

    ReplyDelete