Image Map

Thursday 2 July 2009

Back down the garden path..........

Just a little footnote to my last post. I think that you all might think that I haven't got a lot of colour in my garden.That's because firstly, I really like green and white gardens, with maybe a little pink. lilac and blue and secondly, my garden is north facing, therefore quite a lot doesn't grow but quite a lot does.Mainly Hostas, Ferns and green shrubs which is fortunate as I live in a Victorian house and Ferns and Hostas were very popular then ( and I like them ). That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!!!

Jackie


4 comments:

  1. Your yard is so lovely & so is your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love white and green gardens! Yours are lovely~
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your comment over at Beckys about being "getting on in years," being 53 myself I had to come and see, you know curiosity. Woman you look great! What are you talking about? Your picture is artsy and hip and your yard fabulous! You rock grandma.

    do you have grandkids?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for coming by my blog! Wow, your garden is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete