Image Map

Tuesday 10 December 2013

MONDAY MAGIC on a TUESDAY !!!! … THE BEAUTY OF WINTER ...


Monday Magic on a Tuesday ??!!! 

Had a bit of a busy day in Londinium, Capital of England, yesterday so, I'm a day late with this post !

London is all dressed up for Christmas and looks AMAZING ….. the shop windows, the Christmas lights, Ferris wheels and fairgrounds, skating rinks and carols and it's buzzing ….. a glance down a little side street and you would swear you were in a Dickens novel….. glance in a different direction, and glass domes and shards, The Gherkin and The Cheese grater reach for the sky and, a walk along The Embankment is beautiful.

….. and, on display in The Museum of London is The Lord Mayor of London's State Coach, built in 1757 ….. it looks magnificent, displayed in the window and is all lit up at night. It's been there a while now but, it all adds to the Christmas ambience.

We are off to Kew on Sunday to explore the Illuminated Trail ….. our grandson should find it magical.

Enjoy a little bit of the beauty that is Winter …..






















….. and, if you're feeling rather chilly …..





 ….. wriggle, jiggle, giggle and dance your socks off !!!!

That should warm you up !!!!





image 1 & 13: via night tattoo, image 2: via cpalen, image 3: via delectable collectibles, image 4 & 11: via umla, image 5: via for the love of charlie, image 6: via in kingdom, image 7, 8 & 18: via la bonne vie, image 9: via like a field mouse, image 10: via pretty sweet, image 12: via room seventeen, image 14: via visual musings, image 15: via peace and love xo, image 16: via zsa zsa bellagio, image 17: via margadirube   

Jackie

26 comments:

  1. Very wintry! It is freezing here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could almost get me loving the cold. Almost.. !
    Enjoy Kew, that does sound magical x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing more magical than Christmas, is London at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, how I'd love to be in England. I enjoyed this post tremendously.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowww.....i really like your post !!!....beautiful !!!!...enjoy december darling...lots of love from Holland...xxx !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jacqueline your posts are always dreamy & magical, so lovely. All the time I lived in England I never visited London at Christmas. I've always been a country girl. I'm sure you had a wonderful time, a little sight seeing, & I'm sure some shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is always a delight. Love this wintery post. I would take the bunny. Happy Christmas, Olive

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so wonderful, cold and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your posts are always so interesting,
    so beautiful.
    Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Avec ces images, le blanc et le froid deviennent beaux !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grace and beauty here with your December inspiration.

    Joyeux Noël
    Xx

    Doré

    ReplyDelete
  12. May I please enter your magical world? your world of beauty, fairy tales, spirit of Christmas and penguins….desperately trying to find a partner to go with me to Antarctica….you already have the penguin…Would you join me in my adventure? and how did you know that i dance the twist during my late nights working in my Showroom?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for making me smile today...love the images!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Jackie,
    so lovely images - make me dream of a White Christmas... yes, we had some big snowflakes already - but now it is rain again. You caught the spirit! Thank you, Britta

    ReplyDelete
  15. Take me with you Jackie!! Sending you warm wishes for the perfect English Christmas.....
    Jeanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I learned a lot of new things which explores my acquaintance in various developments. So I must be pleased about your efforts on posting this information. Home Decor Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  17. London is magical at this time of year isn't it...as is your post; I love all your images and the beautiful girl wriggling and jiggling...I'm in the mood for dancing...have a lovely weekend Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Jackie, I wish I could pop over to London and see it all for myself. Would love to do some shopping as well and visit a museum or two. Have to wait for the summer....

    You found some beautiful, utterly romantic images for your pretty december post! Wishing you a happy week ahead. Enjoy the pre-Christmas celebrations!

    Love, Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I read about that walk...sounds so fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Off to londinium on Friday.......I often go to knew.....love it

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Christmas Jackie... have a fabulous time and a brilliant New Year... xv

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha the dancing image puts me right in a Christmas party mode :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jackie - Just Lovely as Always! Cheers, Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE IT - LOVE IT ! Yes - it's MAGIC!
    xxxkarin

    ReplyDelete
  25. This post is fun and magic, had to come back to look again. Happy New Year Jackie.

    ReplyDelete